Do you remember your first day snowboarding?
- yes i do, i went with my mom and i was so pissed off because it was so hard
What drives you to be a pro rider?
- don't really think about it, just try my best all the time and see what happens
Who do you look up to in snowboarding
- there are so many riders i look up to but if i have to name a few it would be JP walker, Eiki, Gulli Gudmundsson, Risto roukola, eero ettala, john jackson
Who do you look up to in life?
- A lot of people, probably Eiki the most
What are your goals for this upcoming season?
-just to ride as much as i can, and try to get a good video part
WhatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s the greatest snowboard trip you have been on and why
- riding back home in iceland is always so fun, and thats how we have started of the seasons for many years now, and we will for sure keep that up
What has snowboarding taught you
- It has teated me so much, and then it has made me in to the person im now
What would we find in your refrigerator right now?
-right now im on a nasty RV trip in scandinavia so there is just some typical stuff, like sodas, butter, ham and water
If someone wrote a biography about you what do you think the title should be?
- No plans
What is a better feeling, mid trick or landing?
- Landing for sure
Who in your opinion is coming up in the snow scene?
- StÃƒÂ¥le sandbech
Top five whateverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s of all time?
- to all my friends and people that are stoked